[ghns] python wrapper script first version for rest API

Jonathan-David SCHRODER myselfhimself at free.fr
Sun Apr 13 03:28:56 PDT 2008

sorry, i pressed the wrong button for the last email
I've now modified the script do to GET and VOTE actions
I don't understand something about the created and changed date numbers
they are 10 digits' long instead of 9 as my python specification ask it. Do
you have any ideas on that ? 9 digits is what asctime(a list of 9 digits)
requests
http://www.ece.fr/~schroder/SoC2008/files/restApiMappings.py<http://www.ece.fr/%7Eschroder/SoC2008/files/restApiMappings.py>
for next I'll have login+password testing separated/ a better design for
connection

jonathan