[ghns] Idea about integrating SVN, also general brainstorming and status request

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Wed Feb 27 03:22:03 PST 2008

Hi Josef,

this is a great idea.

But I am not sure where the information about the variants could come
from. One possibility is that the owner of the wallpaper can set
references to related uploads. For example 5 input fields for other
variants.

Another possibility would be some kind of automatic process. Some kind
of "other people who downloaded this wallpaper also downloaded this 5
other wallpapers."

What do you think?

Cheers
Frank