[Glamor] glamor with xserver >= 1.13

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at linux.intel.com
Wed Nov 28 19:19:51 PST 2012

Junyan has been working on that and got some progress. The major work is in
Xserver side. We decide to use glx(xserver side) to create glamor's context
and don't rely on egl thus we can avoid the conflict with glx's dri loader
and the egl's.  Junyan, do you have any update currently? When will you
submit your patchset to xserver?