[Glamor] Configuration for DRI3 support preview

zhigang gong zhigang.gong at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 07:29:09 PST 2013

Right, glamor used to be ported to a PVR platform which is the only
non-mesa platform we tried to support. And I don't think that platform
will support DRI3 currently. And that platform also doesn't have
gbm library.

IMO, to make the DRI3 support depend on libgbm version 9 should
be good enough currently. I can't think of a case which has libgbm
version 9 but has an incompatible EGLNativePixmapType. Is there any
of such real case?

Thanks,
Zhigang Gong.