[Glamor] Xft rendering corrupted with glamor enabled driver

Wolfgang Draxinger wdraxinger.maillist at draxit.de
Mon Dec 16 14:44:55 PST 2013

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 22:16:12 +0800
zhigang gong <zhigang.gong at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't reproduce this bug on my system. Just did what you said,
> dump a large file to the xterm console directly, and then send
> expose to it repeatedly.  Everything seems work fine.
>
> Could you send a full xorg.0.log to the list? And if possible, a photo
> of the corrupted screen may be also helpful here.

Hmm, seems like that...

> > Of course it could be a combination of both. Right now I'm running a
> > glamor-less build and have no screenshots. But I could rebuild the
> > drivers with glamor (hoping the problem didn't magically vanish) and
> > provide screenshots if required.

just happened. I rebuilt the drivers with glamor support and I can't
reproduce it now... I'll keep a lookout for it and should it happen
again I'll document it. For the time being, consider it a low priority
(or maybe nonexistant) issue; sorry for crying out "wolf" then.

Wolfgang