[Glamor] Fwd: Re: very slow 2d with radeonsi and glamor

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 08:31:16 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Александр <sss at sss.chaoslab.ru> wrote:

> [...]

The hardware only has two non-displayport display clocks so you can
only drive two non-displayport monitors with independent timing.
The open source driver allows you to share display clocks if multiple
monitors have the same display clock so you can drive more than two
non-displayport monitors assuming they have the same mode timing.

Alex