[Glamor] ARB_buffer_storage support

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:29:34 PDT 2014

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Grigori Goronzy <greg at chown.ath.cx> wrote:
> On 13.03.2014 15:04, gongzg wrote:
>>

>> ARB_buffer_storage is a GL 4.x feature and may not work if the system
>> have an older version OpenGL library. Could you modify it to not break
>> the old version OpenGL? Thanks.
>>

> This shouldn't break with OpenGL implementations that don't have
> buffer_storage. AFAIR, I also did a quick test of the fallback path, and it
> worked fine. Does it break for you?
At least I met the following compilation error.
glamor_vbo.c: In function 'glamor_get_vbo_space':
glamor_vbo.c:61:12: error: 'GL_MAP_PERSISTENT_BIT' undeclared (first
use in this function)
            GL_MAP_PERSISTENT_BIT |
            ^
glamor_vbo.c:61:12: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in
glamor_vbo.c:62:12: error: 'GL_MAP_COHERENT_BIT' undeclared (first use
in this function)
            GL_MAP_COHERENT_BIT);
            ^
make[2]: *** [glamor_vbo.lo] Error 1