Working on Offline Code for Android - build gstreamer

s.rawat imsaurabhrawat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:10:13 PDT 2012

HI ,
I have been following
this<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/GstreamerAndroid_InstallInstructions>instruction
.I have not done repo sync but downloaded the code offline in
some other machine.I have reached to the step where i have to do this :

Get this *local manifest for 2.3.2_r1* and put it in your
$ANDROID_SOURCE_DIR/.repo
and then do
*repo sync*

./repo directory is formed when we do repo *init* in the *ANDROID_SOURCE_DIR
* , why this file has to be placed there?Do we have to give the same name
local_manifest.xml.?

plz throw light.
Rgds,
Saurabh

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"