cerbero cross build errors

Mon Nov 12 14:11:23 PST 2012

Hi Andoni,

some more questions please:

1) h264parse is explictly disabled, however the plugin is built and
works, I need it, any reason to add --disable-h264parse in bad and
bad-static recipe?
2) I compiled for arm7 however looking at the build log I see this for
ffmpeg (I need gst-ffmpeg since I'm on 4.0.4 and amc is not available):

install prefix            /home/nicola/cerbero/dist/android_arm
source path               .
C compiler                arm-linux-androideabi-gcc
ARCH                      arm (generic)
big-endian                no
runtime cpu detection     no
ARMv5TE enabled           yes
ARMv6 enabled             no
ARMv6T2 enabled           no
ARM VFP enabled           no
IWMMXT enabled            no
NEON enabled              no

but in my config I specified:

target_arch = Architecture.ARMv7

so based on android.cfg contents I should have:

-march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=vfp

instead ffmpeg is built for generic arm and whitout vfp enabled, why?
(I'm still unsure if modify android.config to add neon support since my
target has neon extension)

Nicola