GStreamer SDK – Preview release for Android

cowwoc cowwoc at bbs.darktech.org
Fri Oct 5 08:05:07 PDT 2012

     Okay, I'll bite :)

 1. Is there any reason that your distribution only contains static
    library files? Do you plan on supporting *both* static and dynamic
    linking by November?
 2. Can you please add build instructions to the Android page? We should
    be able to build the SDK from source.
 3. Do you plan on merging these changes into GStreamer's main
    repository, and main branch? I ask because all other platforms have
    been merged into GStreamer's main branch and it's not clear whether
    you plan on merging these in the future.

Thanks,
Gili