tutorials gstreamer 1.2 in android 4.4

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Dec 16 02:07:04 PST 2013

On Mo, 2013-12-16 at 00:08 +0000, Beka Iglesias wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I pasted only one part of the log in the mail, but in the attached
> file was the whole log (attached here too).It's all the information
> that LogCat gave me.I am running on ARM.

Oh sorry, I missed the attachment. Right, so the problem is that it
can't find the libgstreamer_android.so. Does that exist in your source
directory and in the apk?

How do you build the apkg? Do you run "ndk-build" to build the native
code, what's the content of your Android.mk and what's the output of
"ndk-build"? Afterwards you then run "ant debug"?

Expertise, Straight from the Source