SoundPool audio files playing problem

federer fan rahulroyg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:49:03 PST 2013

Hi,
     We are using Gstreamer as Media Framework in Android. In the case of
Gstreamer, the functionality for handling the Playing of files using
SoundPool is not implemented as of my knowledge.

     There are some applications in the case of Android in which the Audio
Files are loaded into Memory and later played back when needed, using
SoundPool. In Stagefright, which was the media framework in Gingerbread,
this functionality is present. In our case the functionality is missing. So
the APKs that utilizes SoundPool does not work in Gstreamer. Does anybody
have faced a similar problem.
Any help is greatly appreciated....