Is there an android ximagesink like plugin ?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian.droege at collabora.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 00:16:11 PST 2013

On Mo, 2013-02-25 at 19:29 +0100, stic at free.fr wrote:
> Thanks for the answers.
> I'm ok if i have to create my own source element, but i can't find a real documentation about this.
> Could you point me to something useful about learning source element creation ?

You could take a look at the code of the existing source elements, and
for the JNI magic that is required at the code of the androidmedia
plugin.

So far there's no documentation (at least none that I'm aware of) that
explains how to write any elements. The only documentation you have
there is the code and the reference documentation of the involved
GStreamer code.