v4l2src and mpeg4 plugins on Android

Francesco Argese kekko84 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 00:11:35 PDT 2013

2013/10/3 Francesco Argese <kekko84 at gmail.com>

> Today I've investigated more and I have understood that it is not a
> problem with the push function but a problem with lacking deallocation of
> the buffer created (I have tried to comment the push function and the error
> remains there).

I have resolved the problem adding the following statement at the end of
the native function that use jbytearray.

(*env)->ReleaseByteArrayElements(env, frameData, frameDataPtr, 0 );

It seems that gabage collector is stopped until call to this function [1].

Francesco Argese

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6728616/how-to-read-a-bytearray-in-jni