the problem of bulit tutorial project under windows 7

Wankey Cheng wankeycheng at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 19:15:01 PDT 2013

after i replace \ with /,it's execute success.but a new problem happened.

the cdt console tell me "build finished" without any error,but the eclipse
process stoped at 66%,which is “invoking scanner config builder on project
Tutorial5”.and I can't do any thing now.What cause this problem?

Thanks again!

attach console info:

**** Build of configuration Default for project Tutorial5 ****

C:\AndroidNDK\ndk-build.cmd all
Android NDK: WARNING: APP_PLATFORM android-18 is larger than
android:minSdkVersion 9 in ./AndroidManifest.xml
GStreamer      : [GEN] => gst-build/gstreamer_android.c
GStreamer      : [COMPILE] => gst-build/gstreamer_android.c
GStreamer      : [LINK] => gst-build/libgstreamer_android.so
Prebuilt       : libgstreamer_android.so <= gst-build/
Install        : libgstreamer_android.so =>
libs/armeabi/libgstreamer_android.so
"Compile thumb : tutorial-5 <= tutorial-5.c
SharedLibrary  : libtutorial-5.so
Install        : libtutorial-5.so => libs/armeabi/libtutorial-5.so

**** Build Finished ****