GS Editing Services issues

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Apr 25 05:09:24 PDT 2014

On Fr, 2014-04-25 at 13:42 +0200, Sandro Sacquegno wrote:
> It was gnonlin, but just adding
>
> timeline = ges_timeline_new_audio_video ();
>
> at runtime, in the logcat I see:
>
> g_object_set: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
>
> I just saw the newest 1.2.1 release and maybe it could cover this issue,
> but of course, not being able to build on windows XP, I gotta wait for a
> major gstreamer release to have the android binaries.
>
> What a pity...:(

I'm just uploading new binaries that include the 1.2.1 GES and gnonlin
release and fix all these issues. Thanks to my slow Internet connection
this will take until this night or early tomorrow though :(

But for the issue you just mentioned, can you check the GStreamer debug
logs to see which elements it failed to create there?

Expertise, Straight from the Source