androidmedia encoder problems

cee1 fykcee1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 04:28:23 PST 2014

2014-02-04  <stic at free.fr>:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> as you previously said, do you think you will have soon some time to review this patch ?
> That would be really so great because it is almost working well, there are just few things that I am not able to manage myself to make it better and more stable.
> And I would really like to be able to use it.
Hi,

Back from vacation, go through the thread, I've some questions:
1. I don't find any settings of  stream-format in MediaFormat[1].
Assuming the amcvideoenc(h264) generates stream in byte-stream format?
2. We can get codec_data from csd-0 and csd-1 by a function similar as
reassembleAVCC?
2. The csd-0 and csd-1 array can't be processed because of a JNI
problem? (i.e. With valid lengths but NULL addresses)
3. The buffer marked with flag '0x00000002' is not in byte-stream
format? so it needs to be converted to byte-stream and put in the
stream. That means it needs to add some workaround code for this
codec?
4 If both csd-0/csd-1 and '0x2' flagged buffer return, which one be
used in codec_data?

[1] http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/MediaFormat.html

--
Regards,