Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Is possible to compile and use gst-omx for Android devices ?

stic at free.fr stic at free.fr
Fri Jan 10 06:41:31 PST 2014

Hi,

to continue on this, I tried to use gst-omx with an android device.
Here is the error I am facing:
gst_omx_core_acquire Failed to locate required OpenMAX symbol in '/system/lib/omx/libOMX.SEC.AVC.Encoder.so': `OMX_Init': undefined symbol: OMX_Init

It seems like the library does not contain the right functions ? It is not compatible ?

Thanks