Encodebin not Picking up h264 Encoder

Eric Babyak eric at eyesee360.com
Mon Jul 21 15:06:18 PDT 2014

I’m still stuck on this, but it really does seem like encodebin just is not picking up the h264 hardware encoder on Android.  Here are my caps which result in the x264enc:

"video/quicktime,variant=(string)iso:video/x-h264,stream-format=(string)avc,alignment=(string)au:audio/mpeg,stream-format=(string)raw,mpegversion=4”

I would really appreciate any help!

Thanks
-Eric