why couldn't compile gstreamer tutorials for android in eclipse

koler.andrew happygst at yeah.net
Tue Jun 10 03:38:33 PDT 2014

i post my troubles for compiling gstreamer for android,but no any light.
i have to post more today.i could not compile the tutorials2 tutorials3 tutorials4 tutorials5 in gstreamer for android package successfully.
add some case today:
i follow my step as http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Installing+for+Android+development
i could not compile tutorial2-5.but i could compile tutorial1 successfully.
when i compile tutorial2,3,4,5, the eclipse is dead,no any reply.freezen all the time.no any errors reported.i see the .log,no errors appears.
yestoday,i could build tutorial-2 successfully.but only once.today,i could not build tutorials-2.i don't know why it is.unstable gstreamer for android?
then
i change android-ndk-r9d to android-ndk-r8b-ma-windows.the problem is not solved.
i change eclipse to lasted version.the problem is not solved.
i change another pc running windows xp,the problem is not solved.
my android SDK is 4.4.2 api level 19,is the newest version.
i try every way,but i failed.

is anyone could compile android gstreamer tutorials2-5 in windows?

my previous post as below
hi experts,
i could compile \gst\share\gst-sdk\tutorials\android-tutorial-1 by gstreamer-sdk-android-arm-debug version.and eclipse is freezen when i compile \gst\share\gst-sdk\tutorials\android-tutorial-2 by gstreamer-sdk-android-arm-debug version.
then i change  gstreamer-sdk-android-arm-debug version to gstreamer-sdk-android-arm-release version,i could compile android-tutorial-2 successfully.but when i compile android-tutorial-3 or later,eclipse is freezen again.why does gstreamer-sdk-android be freezen?i find the key is the parameter in android.mk
GSTREAMER_PLUGINS         :=
if there are many elements,it is be blocked.
but my pc have 2.2G dual core,and 2G memory,i think its performance is enough for compiling.who could tell me how to change some parameters on eclipse to run the samples
thanks