1.3.2 Android Binaries

Ido Hershkovitz Wizard Proj ido.wizardproject at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 01:04:05 PDT 2014

I wasn't able to run cerbero on both Ubuntu Server 14.04 and cygwin.
telling me the platform is not supported.

Is there a more informative manual on how to build binaries for the android
platform ?
if not - when do you think you will be able to run the binaries build for
android ?

Thanks
Ido H

-----