gstreamer-android Digest, Vol 55, Issue 1

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Dec 2 00:03:42 PST 2015

On Mi, 2015-12-02 at 16:51 +0900, 김경욱 wrote:
> Dear Sebastian
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I found the file: gstreamer_android-1.0.c.in. I replaced the call:
> gst_debug_set_default_threshold() with what you recommended:
> gst_debug_set_threshold_from_string("2,filesrc:6", TRUE). However, I
> am still getting the same output.

Did you use the "nodebug" binaries from
  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/android/1.6.1/
or the normal ones? Did you rebuild your application after modifying
that file?

Afterwards you should have a gstreamer_android-1.0.c or
gstreamer_android.c (without the .in) in your application build
directory somewhere and it should contain the same changes.