java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load library: reloc_library[1306]: 117 cannot locate 'rand'...ndr

stic at free.fr stic at free.fr
Tue Jun 30 02:50:58 PDT 2015

thanks for your fast answer.
Unfortunately I can't check it myself, this is provided by some users and it doesn't occur on my devices (seems the error does not happen on all Android devices < Android 5).

It seems some devices with Android 4.4 and 4.3 give following error:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "rand" referenced by "libgstreamer_android.so"...

Some Android 4.2 devices give:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load library: soinfo_relocate(linker.cpp:975): cannot locate symbol "rand" referenced by "libgstreamer_android.so"...

Some Android 4.1 devices give:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load library: reloc_library[1306]: 117 cannot locate 'rand'...

This occurs during the gstreamer_android.so loading.
This is for now the most information I can give you.