gstreamer on Android L: no more amcviddec, PIE problem

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed May 13 00:11:39 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Di, 2015-05-12 at 19:58 -0700, Gregoire Gentil wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have gstreamer congo 2013.06 for Android working well on Android 4.x.
> On Android 5.x, it seems that there are (at least) two problems:

Everything on gstreamer.com is outdated and using the old, unsupported
0.10 release series of GStreamer. It's also in no way connected to the
GStreamer project.

You can find new binaries that are known to work well on Android 5.x too
here: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/android/1.4.5/
And the official website of the GStreamer project here:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org