[gst-announce] [ANNOUNCE] GStreamer Python Bindings 0.10.9 "I've heard a lot of stories in my time"

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 02:22:38 PST 2007

The GStreamer team is proud to announce a new release
in the 0.10.x stable series of the
GStreamer Python Bindings.

The 0.10.x series is a stable series targeted at end users.
It is not API or ABI compatible with the stable 0.8.x series.
It is, however, parallel installable with the 0.8.x series.

Features of this release

      * Major crasher fixed when using latest pygobject
      * Build system for Visual Studio 6
      * Added wrapping for 0.10.15 gstreamer core/base

Bugs fixed in this release

      * 490195 : [gst.URIHandler] interfaces with class-global v...
      * 425847 : Silently overrides some functions of default mo...

Download

You can find source releases of gst-python in the download directory:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-python/

GStreamer Homepage

More details can be found on the project's website:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/

Support and Bugs

We use GNOME's bugzilla for bug reports and feature requests:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer

Developers

CVS is hosted on cvs.freedesktop.org.
All code is in CVS and can be checked out from there.
Interested developers of the core library, plug-ins, and applications
should subscribe to the gstreamer-devel list. If there is sufficient
interest we will create more lists as necessary.

Applications

Contributors to this release

      * Andy Wingo
      * Edward Hervey