GStreamer Conference 2023 - Last chance for early bird tickets

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Fri Aug 18 16:14:03 UTC 2023

Just a quick reminder that early bird tickets for the GStreamer
Conference 2023 are available for just a few more days!

   https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2023/

The GStreamer Conference 2023 will take place on 25-26 September 2023
in A Coruña, Spain.

A reduced early-bird registration fee for professionals is available
until 20 August, so hurry!

Speakers will receive free registration. If you intend to submit
a (non-lightning) talk or have already submitted a talk, please assume
for now that your talk will be accepted and don't worry about the
early-bird ticket deadline.

There will also be a hackfest just after the conference.

The Call for Papers will close soon,so  please submit your talks now!

Many thanks to our Platinum sponsors Igalia, Collabora and Fluendo, our
Gold sponsors Axis Communications and Centricular, and our Silver
sponsors Zeiss, RidgeRun, Laerdal Labs and asymptotic for sponsoring
the conference this year!

We hope to see you there!