Announcing the new GStreamer Discourse forum

Edward Hervey bilboed at bilboed.com
Sat Sep 23 16:28:59 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

In order to make it easier for our community to thrive, we are thrilled to announce the "GStreamer Discourse" is now up and running at [https://discourse.gstreamer.org/](https://discourse.gstreamer.org/) . This offers a more modern and welcoming platform for discussions.

Anybody is welcome to join and discuss, ask questions, reply, etc...

Everybody is welcome to sign up and participate, we look forward to seeing you all there.