[gstreamer-bugs] [Bug 348085] [PLUGIN-MOVE] move spectrum to good
bugzilla-daemon at bugzilla.gnome.org
Mon Sep 11 11:06:16 PDT 2006
Do not reply to this via email (we are currently unable to handle email
responses and they get discarded). You can add comments to this bug at
GStreamer | gst-plugins-bad | Ver: HEAD CVS
------- Comment #2 from Stefan Kost (gstreamer, gtkdoc dev) 2006-09-11 18:05 UTC -------
René, many thanks for the review!
I've changed this in CVS so far.
- use g_malloc0() instead of g_malloc() + memset()
- added the missing g_free() in dispose
- downgraded the GST_DEBUG to GST_LOG in transform_ip()
- use "sizeof (gint16)" instead of "2" in transform_ip()
- removed "width" variable and querying
Please note that I tried to make tha elemnt to be sort of similar to GstLevel
Some comment about the other changes:
- event() is optional. see api docs. stop() gets called on EOS
- gst_adapter_clear() in stop() just saves the initial gst_adapter_clear() call
- "GST_SECOND / 10" is easier to understand and the result is the same (its a
constant expression that gets resolved at compile time)
- g_realloc() copies the data, which we don't want
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Gstreamer-bugs