[gstreamer-bugs] [Bug 538764] New: manual section reorganisation
bugzilla-daemon at bugzilla.gnome.org
Tue Jun 17 06:04:58 PDT 2008
If you have any questions why you received this email, please see the text at
the end of this email. Replies to this email are NOT read, please see the text
at the end of this email. You can add comments to this bug at:
GStreamer | documentation | Ver: 0.10.19
Summary: manual section reorganisation
AssignedTo: gstreamer-bugs at lists.sourceforge.net
ReportedBy: pionchon.luc at gmail.com
QAContact: gstreamer-bugs at lists.sourceforge.net
GNOME version: Unspecified
GNOME milestone: Unspecified
I continue my review of the manual. This is a small reorganization of the
sections, which should make it more logical.
- Reorganised the previous "introduction" bundle into Foreword,
Introduction, and About GStreamer. The two first are <preface>
docbook elements. The later is the first part of the book.
- added intro-gstreamer.xml (content partially from
- moved appendix-win32.xml into appendix-integration.xml
* docs/manual/intro-preface.xml: gstreamer section moved...
* docs/manual/intro-gstreamer.xml: ...here. new file.
* docs/manual/appendix-win32.xml: removed file. Content moved...
* docs/manual/appendix-integration.xml: ...here.
* docs/manual/highlevel-components.xml: section about GstEditor
* docs/manual/appendix-checklist.xml: ...here.
See http://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=email.html for more info about why you received
this email, why you can't respond via email, how to stop receiving
emails (or reduce the number you receive), and how to contact someone
if you are having problems with the system.
You can add comments to this bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=538764.
More information about the Gstreamer-bugs