[Bug 594035] Add HTTP Live Streaming playback support
bugzilla at gnome.org
Tue Mar 29 12:55:38 PDT 2011
GStreamer | don't know | git
--- Comment #54 from Sebastian Dröge <slomo at circular-chaos.org> 2011-03-29 19:55:33 UTC ---
Some comments about the hls element.
- Call it hlsdemux to be consistent with other elements
- The hls branch contains unrelated changes to vp8enc and the video encoder
- It currently crashes for me in gsthlssrc.c:374 because hlssrc is NULL
(pipeline is souphttpsrc ! hlssrc ! fakesink)
- The query in line 323 is leaked
- The URI query should IMHO return the URI of the currently played fragment
because that's what is visible upstream
- gst_element_make_from_uri() already sets the URI, no need to do it yourself
(and if you do you should use the GstURIHandler interface)
Other than that this looks good at a first look. If you fix the name of the
element and the crash I'll merge it into gst-plugins-bad :)
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the gstreamer-bugs