[Bug 658912] New: Integrate with LAVA
bugzilla at gnome.org
Tue Sep 13 05:30:33 PDT 2011
GStreamer | gst-qa-system | unspecified
Summary: Integrate with LAVA
AssignedTo: gstreamer-bugs at lists.freedesktop.org
ReportedBy: alsuren at gmail.com
QAContact: gstreamer-bugs at lists.freedesktop.org
CC: senko at senko.net, alsuren at gmail.com
GNOME version: ---
Linaro Automated Validation Architecture is a useful piece of infrastructure
for testing on multiple hardware platforms, and we should be making the most of
this resource. This bug tracks the effort to integrate the two systems.
Current tasks as of 13/09/2011 include:
* Create insanity-dumpresults-json, which produces an easily-parsed format
inspired by LAVA's bundle format (just needs rebasing).
* Add support in gst-media-test for reading INSANITY_TEST_FOLDERS from a
python file and running tests on all subdirs.
* Bug #658495 - samplemedia.linaro.org integration
* Make sure that expected failures don't cause bogus reruns.
* Make sure that insanity-dumpresults-json can correctly mark expected failures
Progress and review requests will be made in comments or other bugs which block
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the gstreamer-bugs