[Bug 668329] New: [decklinksrc] - Drop 1400 frames per second abnormally.
bugzilla at gnome.org
Fri Jan 20 02:53:13 PST 2012
GStreamer | gst-plugins-bad | 0.10.35
Summary: [decklinksrc] - Drop 1400 frames per second
AssignedTo: gstreamer-bugs at lists.freedesktop.org
ReportedBy: iamtrying.test at gmail.com
QAContact: gstreamer-bugs at lists.freedesktop.org
GNOME version: ---
I have tested for 24 hours with 20 units and latest gstreamer on it, by putting
them in random scenarios to find out what cause lipsync compared to different
types of gstreamer input-sources.
All looks perfect except: <<decklinksrc>>.
- In my test simulation i had 2 box with videotestsrc (SMPTE 100% color bars)
- 2 box with autovideosrc (USB camera which supports 720p and 1080p with 30fps)
- and all the rest with unit's with decklinksrc (SDI, HDMI camera which
supports 720p and 1080p and 59,60,90 fps) sources.
- LAN network, MPLS network, Private dedicated leased line from Interoute for
- At the same time all the units starts capturing and sending out from location
A to B
- Location B is the receiver
- Location B is getting everything perfectly when it is videotestsrc,
autovideosrc and v4lsrc
- Location B is never getting perfectly when it is "decklinksrc"
MyProblem with decklinksrc is identified:
- with decklinksrc when i use resolution like (width X height): 1x1 or 340x280
or 600x400, it works the drop frame is very lower such as 1 frame sometimes it
drops 3 or 4 frames. (not 100% correct)
- with decklinksrc when i use resolution like: 800x600 or 1024x768 or 1280x720
or 1080p. It just start drop frame abnormally, which cause in other end to see
them with huge delay its never sync.
How to resolve this?
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the gstreamer-bugs