[gst-devel] CVS notices

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Sat Dec 30 03:00:13 CET 2000

For the last week or so, seemingly since the SourceForge move,
gstreamer-cvs has been silent, even though we've been committing things
like madmen.  Richard has determined that it's the list server that's
hosed, so we've rearranged things so the commit messages go to
gstreamer-devel instead.  This is temporary, until gstreamer-cvs is fixed,
which will likely be a week or two from now given the support backlog
SourceForge has.

         Erik Walthinsen <omega at cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user