[gst-devel] Re: Bonobo

Nicholas Francis nicholasFrancis at iname.com
Wed Mar 22 00:41:25 CET 2000

Hi. I've just joined the mailing list, and would like to introduce myself.
I'm the main (read: sole) developer of the Trinity video editor, that Wim
has also worked on.

At GUARDEC, i spoke with a guy from Mexico about making a standard media
architecture for gnome, and GStreamer looks perfect for the task...

However, I am wondering what plans there are for Bonobo - after having seen
some demos, I am convinced that this is where the future lies.

I probably won't be doing any coding, as I have my hands full for Trinity,
but I would love to take part in some design / bonobo implementation
discussions.

sincerly,
Nicholas Francis