[gst-devel] Re: GStreamer for Media Library

Erik Walthinsen omega at cse.ogi.edu
Fri Mar 24 19:11:54 CET 2000

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Nicholas Francis wrote:

> Actually, I would like GML to have both.
Dunno, I'll have to learn more about Bonobo, but I think if a Bonobo
interfaces is to be presented that matches the GStreamer interface, my
guess is that it'd have to be done as part of GStreamer itself.  I'll go
read some docs and see if that's the case or not...

> Mind you, you've done a great job with those reeealy long mails :)
<g>

> How would you like to join the GML (Or whatever) list, as you have a lot of
> experience in the technical side of things ?
Already am on the list ;-)

         Erik Walthinsen <omega at cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user