[gst-devel] GUADEC report RFC

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Tue Apr 17 00:15:12 CEST 2001

I'd like to put together a semi-formal report of GUADEC, from the
GStreamer point of view.  There were a lot of people talking to various
GStreamer developers, many of which I haven't heard anything of, let alone
others on the team.

If everyone can post as much as they can remember as far as who they
talked to about what, and what kinds of interest and leads are out there,
I'll try to assemble them into a single report.

TIA,
   Omega

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __