gstreamer build situation ([gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] CVS: gstplay configure.in,1.3,1.4)

wrobell wrobell at ite.pl
Fri Dec 7 22:11:02 CET 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 04:58:35PM -0800, Arik Devens wrote:
[...]
> the whole new gstplay build situation is pretty bad (i wrote it :-)
> and if someone who actually understands these things wants to send me
> a patch to make the build system really work that would be really
> really great, especially cause it's a blocker for 0.3.0 if we want to
> have the new gstplay in that.

I am making some changes in BRANCH-BUILD1 (look into configure.base
changelog). Now, I am slowing down because I am really busy...

If somebody can help, just say which directory you are going
to fix so we won't duplicate...

If there is need for merge with current trunk, just say a word.

List of fixed directories (take a look on Makefile.am files):

    editor
    gst
    gstplay
    libs
    plugins/esd
    plugins/mikmod
    plugins/mp3decode/mad
    plugins/oss
    plugins/vorbis
    plugins/sdlsink
    plugins/mpeg1videoparse
    tools

Plugins tested:

   esdsink
   vorbis
   mad

mikmod is not working for me:

    ** CRITICAL **: file gstbasicscheduler.c: line 228 \
    (gst_basic_scheduler_src_wrapper): assertion \
    `GST_RPAD_GETREGIONFUNC (realpad) != NULL' failed.

Any ideas?

    wrobell <wrobell at ite.pl>