[gst-devel] manual

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Fri Dec 14 09:13:06 CET 2001

Hello,

I think that by the end of the day I'll have the manual converted over
to xml/xslt, which should build on all platforms much more easily, and
also about a billion times faster. So, I would like to request that
people please just leave the manual alone, only commit fixes that enable
it to build (perhaps by commenting it out) while i sort out the manual
deal. Wim says this is ok, by the way.

In the meantime, if you're curious, by far the best reference that I
have found (from much searching) is the selfdocbook-xml at
http://cyberelk.net/tim/docbook/selfdocbookx/.

cheers,

wingo.