[gst-devel] 0.1.0 almost ready

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Wed Jan 10 18:54:17 CET 2001

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 03:40:59AM -0800, Erik Walthinsen wrote:
> I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard here, but the website is getting
> close.  You can see it at http://gstreamer.net/new/.  I'd prefer it if
> others could see it before it's released, so I'll wait till tomorrow to
> release it when everyone else is around.  Party in IRC!

Had a quick look at the website: spotted some broken links, but otherwise
good.  On the front page: all the links under "Intelligent Plugin
Architecture: are broken: they have an extra "html/" part in them which
shouldn't be there.

Also, the version of the GStreamer Application Development Manual seems to
be out of date / not built correctly.  There should be more sections than
that...  I think they may have been built with the wrong DTD.
I could try building some of my own, and post them up?

> BTW, I thought we needed a release name.  I came up with "Slipstream",
> which at least taaz and pflo like, so unless someone strenuously objects,
> we'll stick with that.

Fine by me.

--
Richard