[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] gstreamer wtay

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Sat Jan 13 22:38:35 CET 2001

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, Wim Taymans wrote:

> Modified files:
> 	gst            : gstbin.c gstbin.h gstcaps.h gstelement.c
> 	                 gstelement.h gstpad.c gstpad.h gstplugin.h
> 	                 gstprops.h gstxml.h
>
> Log message:
> include parser.h instead of gnome-xml/parser.h untill xml-config is
> fixed...

Beware that this breaks a lot of plugins.  They reference parser.h by way
of including the gst header files.  If they don't have the appropriate
-I/usr/include/gnome-xml in their CFLAGS, things break horribly.

I've got a major update to the configure.in and Makefile.am's pending, it
solves all these problems and dramatically cleans up the build as
well.  Should even speed it up.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_