[gst-devel] Need someone to look at GObject

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Wed Jan 17 08:26:28 CET 2001

In order to move GStreamer over to GObject (glib 2.0), we need to haev a
good understanding of what GObject does and does not do, and how.  That
means someone is going to have to dive into GObject and disect it,
probably experimenting with building up the GStreamer object hierarchy
from scratch with GObject.  This is quite a task, and a decent
understanding of object-oriented programming is an obvious requirement.

Do we have any takers? ;-)

We need to get this done quite soon, in case there are some problems with
GObject that can still be solved.  That's assumine that there's any time
left to solve them anyway...

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_