[gst-devel] Autoplugger and mikmod plugin

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Wed Jul 4 09:08:15 CEST 2001

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Jérémy SIMON wrote:

>   I finalize the mikmod plugin, but the autoplugger
> doesn't work :
>   -launch disksrc location=foo.mod ! autoplugger !
> osssink
>   Can someone explain me how to do that ?

You have to create and register a typefind function that will return the
caps of the stream if it is indeed a mod, or nothing otherwise.  This is
what the autoplugger uses (by way of the typefind element) to determine
what kind of stream it is.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_