[gst-devel] [ gstreamer-Bugs-429399 ] 0.2.0: fix fullscreen or disable

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Fri Jun 1 21:44:26 CEST 2001

On 01 Jun 2001 12:20:17 -0700, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

(PS I knew it didn't use SDL it was just as an example)

> Specifically, scaling an image in the absence of Xv is not implemented.
> Xv does the scaling for you if it's available.  We need to work towards a
> very complete colorspace and scaler over time.

If you want, Xavier Biquard is writing a YUV scaler for us (mjpegtools),
it can currently do downscaling very well and he's working on good
upscaling now.
It does any size to any size scaling. If that works I can port that to
gstreamer.

Regards,

Ronald

--