[gst-devel] [ gstreamer-Bugs-431663 ] gstreamer-register --no-messages

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 9 21:27:50 CEST 2001

Bugs item #431663, was updated on 2001-06-09 12:27
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=101936&aid=431663&group_id=1936

Category: plugins
Group: feature request

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to have a option of gstreamer-register
not to output anything when run. Since we need to run
gstreamer-register as part of every plugin RPM/DEB etc.
it would be nice if it didn't list all the plugins etc.
each times. Maybe make the non-information listing
conditional on no error messages.

So if I run gstreamer-register --no-messages (or
whatever) it just runs without reporting anything to
the screen.