[gst-devel] 2001: A GStreamer Odyssey

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Wed Mar 7 06:43:56 CET 2001

That's the working title for a potential GStreamer meet in Belgium/
Netherlands sometime the week before GUADEC (which is April 6-8 in
Copenhagen).  I've created a page with more information at:

http://gstreamer.net/2001odyssey.shtml

If you're interested in going, I need to know what times you might be
available, so we can figure out when it's best to actually do the thing,
as well as where you are now and what location you'd prefer.  As soon as
I have some more concrete information I'll start trying to pin down the
date/time and location.

TTYAL,
     Omega

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator