[gst-devel] streaming media to an x terminal

zaheer at grid9.net zaheer at grid9.net
Wed Mar 7 20:01:27 CET 2001

I am writing an RTP sink...and an RTP source..

This would be very handy for this kind of thing, where you have your media
on the network server, and have a GStreamer pipeline ending with an RTP
sink.

On the client, you could have a pipeline with an RTP source ending up to
the soundcard.

Hope this is handy, I hope to have the sink finihsed today,

Zaheer