[gst-devel] GStreamer wiki

David I. Lehn dlehn at vt.edu
Sat Mar 17 01:44:29 CET 2001

I've set up a GStreamer wiki based on MoinMoin.

http://gstreamer.net/cgi-bin/wiki/moin.cgi

The wiki software:

http://moin.sourceforge.net/

Please go forth and add content!  It's a collaborative doc system so
everyone can add and change comments or questions or answers or links or
pages or whatever.

I whipped up the current pages based on the LiViD wiki which has worked
out fairly well: http://www.linuxvideo.org/docs/wiki/.

If you think things should be different feel free to reorganize things.
I've so far added:

 * ReferenceLibrary node for external docs (like autobook reference)
 * incomplete list of current plugins
 * a wishlist page for plugins, features
 * other random things mostly pointing back at the current web stuff

This may be a good place to throw up ideas and discuss and refine them.
We'll see how it works out... needs participation though.

-dave
--
David I. Lehn <dlehn at vt.edu>  | http://www.lehn.org/~dlehn/
Computer Engineering Graduate @ Virginia Tech in sunny Blacksburg, VA