[gst-devel] Win32

Georg Waldschmidt georg.waldschmidt at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Mar 17 18:57:50 CET 2001

Yes, and the same problem for /plugin/rtjpeg with
RTjpeg.c and rtjpeg.c.
(V)FAT does not differ between small and capital letters.

BTW: Currently, I also try to port GStreamer to Win32.
Maybe we should coordinate our work !!

My main problems are:
- Find the best way to generate Makefiles for MinGW
(due to the macros, I cannot use MS Visual C++ )
- find a workaround for mmap.h related stuff.

Regards,
Georg