[gst-devel] Two questions

Paul Flood paul at temple-baptist.com
Thu Mar 22 01:49:36 CET 2001

Ello Trevor,
Yes, this is a fine place to ask questions. The solutions to both of your
problems are currently works in progress. Namely, the event system will be
solving part one and the video sink should be solving part two. The video
sink might be ready for you, but I'm not as familiar with that part of the
code. We are as anxious as you to see these resolved.

ChiefHighwater