[gst-devel] logos

Wim Taymans wim.taymans at chello.be
Fri Mar 30 18:02:47 CEST 2001

I vote for logo #2, it is both clean and simple yet contains some
hints to streaming media (waves) and video (RGB colors). The small
'g' in a slightly darker color gives it a nice touch.

My problem with logo#1 is that it is too big and the wall-like
mosaic of the (repitition of) gstreamer words has no obvious
connotation to anything media related.

logo#3 has the same concepts of logo#2 but is quite a bit less
inventive.

David I. Lehn's logo also has a nice concept IMO. combine the
dark 'g' concept of logo#2 with a nice mascotte of a cute newt (gimp
like) lurking from behind the 'G' and I would have a hard time
choosing between logo#2 and the mascotte one

just my 0.02EUR

Wim